• I really am enjoying flying Aerofly FS 2, but have a few suggestions to improve the sim.

- Increase the NM range on the map to at least 300NM preferably 500NM.
    - Add front and rear wing views for each side of aircraft.
    - Make Fly-by view possible from any location instead of only near airports.
    - Add option to manually adjust HDR lighting. Cockpit seem a bit too bright.
    - Add option to reduce haze even further. When flying in LA, haze is very thick directly under the aircraft.
    - Add option to zoom out further on all external views.
    - Add option to change sky and sunrise/sunset colors.
    - Add more realistic voices specific to Airbus and Boeing on altitude callouts.
    - Add more detail at airports such as runways signs etc.
    - Rain with VC windshield effects!

Am really looking forward to the future!

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080ti FTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte Aorus Master motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ power supply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10 Pro x64

• not sure what your message is josé.
    you wouldn't want to let people fly instrumental without instruments, would you.
    In my Europe we use instruments for instrumental meteorogical condition flights, including radio navigation.

before implementing weather systems similar to REX,
    it would most probably make sense to priotize implemetation
    of the instruments required to fly at no visibility, don't you think?

• not sure what your message is josé.
    you wouldn't want to let people fly instrumental without instruments, would you.
    In my Europe we use instruments for instrumental meteorogical condition flights, including radio navigation.

before implementing weather systems similar to REX,
    it would most probably make sense to priotize implemetation
    of the instruments required to fly at no visibility, don't you think?

The instruments to fly basic IFR are there already and IRL before you start fiddling around with GPS, RNAV and FMC stuff you have to learn and proof that you are capable to fly basic IFR.
    If you read posts at other flightsim forums it's sad to see that 99% of the questions are: can I fly airways SIDs and STARs with my xxx GA plane.