Streaks over Las Vegas and McCarran Airport!

• First post. Not sure if I am the only one, but I get colored streaks (lines) over Las Vegas and McCarran Airport. It is some graphics glitch. They are approx ground level and appear in both VR and Monitor modes. If interested you can see my 'thumbs up' Steam Review 'Lionhart127'
    PC- i7-6700K, Nvidia 980Ti, Win 10, Oculus Rift and Saitek X52.

PC i9-11900K, RTX3090 24GB, 32GB Ram, Gen4 2TB SSD, Oculus Quest 2, Saitek X52

• A screenshot of what you're seeing would be helpful.

The problem has now gone away for some reason. I have taxied and flown around Las Vegas and McCarran loads and loads of times, but I can not replicate the 'streaks' anymore. A mystery? In VR mode I did however increase the 'Render Scale Factor' from 1.25 to 1.75. The 1.75 setting has not affected performance and the sim still runs very smooth, why do you suggest that performance is decreased? Maybe it is because my PC is running at optimal performance? VR mode is awesome, and rarely use monitor mode. I will make some suggestions about the scenery over next few days, so watch my threads. Thanks for quick reply.

• I used to get this with an older vid card and it was always corrected by cleaning out the pc/gpu. Dust and heat with that card and certain graphic intensive sims = graphic artifacts. This may or may not be your problem, Im just throwing it out there.

• What VR setup do you have ?

Not sure what you mean? My setup is on my signature, Oculus Rift VR headset, CPU is a Intel i7-6700K on a Asus Maximus VIII Hero and DDR4 Ram, with a Nvidia 980Ti GPU. You can go to a less powerful CPU and GPU, but this is cutting it a bit fine. What is a great boost is having a SSD hardrive and I think is essential when playing a graphics intensive game. If you are unsure if your PC is powerful enough for VR both the Rift and Vive have a test app. Hope this helps.