How delete california scenery for install Switzerland ?

• To win of the space on my smartphone (iphone 5s), I would like to delete the scene by default to install Switzerland. But I do not arrive there. How can we do?

For the moment I cannot install the Swiss scene.

How can we manage the installed scenery ?

• I don't believe this is currently an option although I agree it would be good to be able to manage which regions are installed as new ones are released. Having said that, I would be buying a higher capacity device to store as many regions as possible.

• I don't believe this is currently an option although I agree it would be good to be able to manage which regions are installed as new ones are released. Having said that, I would be buying a higher capacity device to store as many regions as possible.

Yes I understand. I am not interested by the scenery California and I would want to replace it by Switzerland. I bought the Swiss scenery, but for the moment I cannot install it and to use, except by deleting other appli , what I do not wish.

• Yes I understand. I am not interested by the scenery California and I would want to replace it by Switzerland. I bought the Swiss scenery, but for the moment I cannot install it and to use, except by deleting other appli , what I do not wish.

Yes, I fully understand. It will be interesting to see if this is something the Devs can implement. That is why it currently has a warning on the size of the region and to ensure you have sufficient space prior to purchase.

• Overloaded on iphone ? how do you delete temporary video ?

He just means the temporary videos you have filmed. These can be deleted in the Photos app by selecting them and then tapping the trash icon.

On a side note, I hope the problems people have had with managing their available space does not impact future updates on the mobile version. I really want Nevada to be released sometime soon! Having a way to manage restored regions though would be helpful.