Scenery - A DEAD WORLD!

• I did give FS2 VR version the 'thumbs up' on my Steam Review and I gave some positives. However, the scenery is way below par. This is a copy of my negatives on Steam.
    The airports are sparse and missing some scenery, like taxiway signs, and other scenery. There is NO airport moving traffic, NO air traffic, in fact nothing on the airport or in the sky moves, other than you! Other scenery. The water, is flat and lifeless, no reflections or ripple effects The first scenery improvement NEEDS to be the water. Ground traffic on the roads especially at airports, and the main highways would add a bit of life. The weather is very limited, NO selection of cloud types, NO rain or thunderstorms. The distance level of lower clouds (how far you see them) needs to be increased. To sum up, in VR this is an awesome sim, but you are taxiing and flying in a DEAD WORLD. I am sorry to say that FS2 looks and feels like a ported mobile/tablet app!
    I still enjoy FS2 as the VR version IS awesome, BUT come on IPACS, put some life into this sim, PLEASE!

PC i9-11900K, RTX3090 24GB, 32GB Ram, Gen4 2TB SSD, Oculus Quest 2, Saitek X52