Real Life 360 Video of Cessna 172 approach to Zurich Airport including ATC

• Hi Guys,

I though I share this 360 video of me landing a Cessna 172 at Zurich Airport on runway 28. In my opinion the C172 is simulated very close to the real thing. Also I think the Zurich Airport ist one of the best virtual representations I have seen so far.

I used AeroflyFS extensively while training for my PPL. It’s perfect to plan Nav flights.

Last week I invested in a Oculus VR headset and I must say that the feeling you get flying this way is quite incredible.

For those interested in a realistic VFR approach in to Zurich I have added the official approach and ground chart. Make sure you stick to the published routes or ATC will have a hard time juggling you in between all the big jets. After landing make sure you taxi to the GAC Sector 1 for your final parking position. Usually you get clearance for Taxiway Y. :D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.