Hello and Christmas Greetings to all

• Just wanted to say hi to my fellow sim enthusiasts. I received a new PC yesterday and I bought Aerofly 2 and the dlc's from steam today. They are downloading now. It has been years since FSX for me and after playing Aerofly 2 on my tablet I am very excited about playing on my new PC.
    NY looks great in the video. :cool:

• Dear IPACS team,

Thank you so much for that amazing update just before Christmas. I quickly test flew the new F-15 over the brand new NYC scenery.
    I'm totally excited by the very high detail level and the amazing fluidity! This AeroflyFS 2 is really astoundingly efficient. I really hope third party editors will pluck up courage and start developing add-ons with the sdk.

I wish the whole team and all the dear followers on the forum a Merry Christmas and all the best for a Happy New Year. Long life to AeroflyFS!

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• Hi Antoine,
    I am almost new with Aerofly FS2 Steam edition. I saw the NY City video but are unable to find this update in the Position Map. I thought all updates were supposed to load automatically on the game. Can you help me to have this update? Seems that NY City is a part of a new scenery including Northeast USA. Thanks & regards.

• Hi Ignacio,

The NYC scenery is bought through Steam as is the Switzerland scenery. There was a free download but it was more South West USA textures. I think the sceneries were about $10 each. With ORBYX coming on-board with this Sim there will probably be a lot more pay ware downloads on Steam in the future too. So glad I bought it though. It is so much better than FSX I think. The frame rates are very good.