• Just downloaded the demo for XP11. AFFS2 just blows it out of the water. I tried the ASK21, and its all just jerky and not really believable.

Really Ipacs team. If you get nav and systems done for 80% and some basic ATC, you will be the winner of the game for the next couple of years.

Although I personally would like to see some extra gliding orientation ;) (maybe the Bohemia way, make a gliders DLC which can give you a couple of airplanes, better thermals etc.)

• it will probably take a year to catch up to x plane 11.

but...imo xplane and aerofly are the only contenders for the future of flightsim. fsx is dead [rip] and dovetails revamped version will die a swift death.

• The good thing with XPLANE is is the night. Out of FSX/P3D/AFS2/XPLANE, the latter is the only one featuring a night setting, with realistic darkness and light effects. High traffic roads are superb at night.

Unfortunately, daytime scenery is still a poor old fashioned ugly landclass and there is no proper SDK to develop accurate photorealistic sceneries with 3D coverage, XPlane autogen is poor and sluggish...
    Pretty much disappointed not to detect any kind of improvement in XPLANE 11 in this direction...

A+
    Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• Well, XP11 is being dropped by third party developpers and there are many technical reasons for this, even if current announcements are rather buzz-oriented than anything else...

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/12…-not-happening/

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.