• Using Aerofly FS 2, I have a suggestion.

As the number of airports and regions climbs, the current means of choosing an airport by physically moving the cursor across the map is going to become more and more clumsy.

I suggest it would probably be good to make it possible to search by Icao, or by city/state/country or airport name, sooner rather than later, before things get totally out of hand.

EDIT: Maybe as you type, the map could move to show the selected area?

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• And in addition the possibility to save a flight to be able to pick up at the very same location another time but with the same cockpit instrument/fuel state, only weather and time of day having changed just like in real life :) Not so pleased having to choose a new game scenario and location every time. One piece of the pussle at least for me to make Aerofly it less arcade game and more simulator.

Mike

• I had to get used to see airports by airport names on the map, I'm used to ICAO but I'll adapt.

mikced
    You don't have to choose a new game scenario and location every time, I just delete my former flight plan and
    choose a next destination. I try to never move my plane other than by flying..

Groet Dree