• No they aren't. I have nine of them idling when running AeroflyFS2 leaving me really sad.

Initially, SPAD.neXt tried to support AeroflyFS2 which would have included the FIPs naturally. Unfortunately, this goal dosn't seem to be pursued any longer.

Keep in mind this is a highly non-trivial task. There are numerous FIP gauges out there in the wild beyond those provided by Saitek, some of them Saitek compliant, some of them SPAD.neXt compliant and some of them both. Even the Saitek compliant ones would need specific programming for each gauge based on the variables AeroflyFS2 provides (being different from the ones Simconnect provides), or you would need some sort of AeroflyFS2 <-> Simconnect converter. Or, you could build just an AeroflyFS2 specific set (or two of them), as it has been available for X-Plane by Denis Thomas for a long time.

Given that interest in AeroflyFS2 seems to shift more and more to VR goggles, I am afraid, us few hardware panel users will be left in the rain at the end.

Kinds regrads, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64

• Another path may be to contact Sim Innovations and see if we can get them to look into using their IOS (iPad) avionics package with Aerofly FS2. I think this has the most chance of success. I talked with SPAD.neXt about the FIPs and he says there are practically no paid users that use AFS2 so it is true - we need to find another path to using avionics/hardware gauges.

Regards,

Ray