• I'm hoping that Pilotedge will support Aerofly FS2 as it would be amazing and so real to fly, especially in VR, with their on-line ATC. If this happens though we will need a solution for noteing down information such as frequencies, squawk codes etc., with a VR headset on. Has anyone any idea how this could be done?

4.6GHz OC, Windows 10 home, 16GB RAM, 780 Ti SC 3GB
    Thrust master HOTAS Warthog, Virtual-Fly TQ3, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, 40 inch 4K Philips screen, CV1, P3DV4, Aerofly FS 2 for pc and iPad.

• Something like that is top of my list right now. Since VR creates your whole world, a way is needed to access other resources. Right now i only do short flights and have to memorise VOR frequencies, DME distances, airfield elevations etc. It puts a limit on the complexity of the flight i can do - good memory practice though.

• Yes it is good memory practice but that there is so much going on when flying that I need sometimes to write it down. Perhaps someone could write an iPad app to copy what the pilot writes down on an iPad which then appears on a virtual kneeboard.

Btw I had a very pleasant shock and surprise when I tried the co-pilot position in VR in the Cessna, wow quite stunning. I won't give the game away just try it:)

Thrust master HOTAS Warthog, Virtual-Fly TQ3, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, 40 inch 4K Philips screen, CV1, P3DV4, Aerofly FS 2 for pc and iPad.

• I hope you were a gentleman

Of course, nice to have some company. Think of the possibilities here in the future with animations, conversations, flying assistance etc., I'm sure we are seeing the future.

• Look for Fly Inside in Google. It's not (yet) compliant with AeroflyFS 2, but VR is still at early stage, such kind of tools will definitely be needed to access external data while "inside the helmet".

Cheers
    Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.