Is there some sort of notepad I can use with ASF2 and the Rift?

• I notice I need something to write down and read for instance VOR freqs and radials from and which I can look at during a flight. Headings and things like that. Going to the menu or taking off the Rift kills the immersion. Is there an app or something that could do this in AFS2 while using the Rift?

• +100 I have brought this up on the steam forum a few times. It would make a real difference as I can only hold so many VOR frequencies and radials in my head at one time. And then I forget the elevation for landing. I am very reluctant to take the headset off midflight.

• I notice I need something to write down and read for instance VOR freqs and radials from and which I can look at during a flight. Headings and things like that. Going to the menu or taking off the Rift kills the immersion. Is there an app or something that could do this in AFS2 while using the Rift?

Yes agree that this is will be essential. I started a thread on this when I was looking into Pilotedge assuming that they will eventually support ASF2

http://www.ipacs.de/forum/showthread.php/7737-PIlotedge

4.6GHz OC, Windows 10 home, 16GB RAM, 780 Ti SC 3GB
    Thrust master HOTAS Warthog, Virtual-Fly TQ3, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, 40 inch 4K Philips screen, CV1, P3DV4, Aerofly FS 2 for pc and iPad.

• Well, I didn't really mean something to write into while flying and using the Rift. I meant I'd like to be able to write notes while planning a flight and then seeing them somehow during the flight.

• How do you propose to write/type while wearing the rift?

I know Flyinside (for FSX/P3D) has the ability to display pdf while in VR.

It will be essential to be able to write in VR when flying with ATC on-line, VAT sim or Pilotedge. Most real life pilots have a knee board so a possible solution would be to to write on a tablet which is wirelessly connected to your pc. If it has an app to link with ASF2 then it could be possible to see your writing on a virtual knee board.

4.6GHz OC, Windows 10 home, 16GB RAM, 780 Ti SC 3GB
    Thrust master HOTAS Warthog, Virtual-Fly TQ3, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, 40 inch 4K Philips screen, CV1, P3DV4, Aerofly FS 2 for pc and iPad.

• I think the answer is a real ipad, with screen dual outputted to the pc and then shown on a virtual cockpit in vr. You write on the pad for real and see the output in vr