• Thanks, I found the new HUD items menu once the HUD had been enabled. If the HUD is too small it seems to not show the minus 10 degrees pitch line well. The HUD slider control does not seem to do anything.
    Doing an ILS with the HUD on is so easy, the flight path vector symbol reponds much faster than the Vertical Speed Indicator and fine pitch adjustment is really clear.
    I wonder if a HUD is allowed in an initial Instrument Rating test?, it would be like driving an automatic versus a manual gears car.

• Well done HUD provides the only direct information to properly fly an aircraft whatever it is. Implementing as standard has been Dr Klopfstein's long life struggle. But he was largely misunderstood and in some cases the HUD, when implemented, was suboptimal.

Cheers
    Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.