I can not fly on new york

• A BRIEF REFLECTION ABOUT THE PROCESSOR AMD RYZEN:
    I was reading something about the "AMD Ryzen processor", and it is not known for sure when it will be on the market for sale. It is estimated that the Ryzen highest of the range, will be a "Ryzen 7 1800X", and its price will oscillate around the 499 $. This in principle has a drawback: we do not know exactly its performance and reliability, and ... you know what happens frequently with new products coming to the market: often happens to what happened to Windows 8 and earlier to W. Vista.

Currently, the Intel "i7", for VR is a magnificent candidate, and an undisputed power; With a price that is around € 339. Given that as soon as they hit the market, the Intel "i7", will have to lower the price to compete with newcomers. After this very simple analysis, do you continue to believe that the Ryzen will be worth it ?. Is it not more reasonable to buy the "i5", or even the "i / 7", whose performance and reliability are beyond doubt?. Although it looks like a promising processor, it will take a few months to verify its performance and reliability.

• K, "overloaded", that's called determination.

OK, too, "jk1895"; I will forget the FX 8350, and thanks for the advice. I did not know that that processor was so bad.

Surely I will decide, either by the "i5" or the "i7".

Now I have the doubt seeing the comment of "Overloaded: without doubt, Intel-Nvidia!
    GTX 1060 ?; 1070? 1080?. The latter is a little expensive, its price exceeds 700 Euros.

Once again, thanks for your answers.
    Regars
    Delfin

• With the GTX 1070 you are on the safe side. The GTX 1060 is certainly also sufficient, but I would buy an overclocked card (300 € +).

• No card with standard clock but an overclocked card.
    Standard clock: 1.506 MHz / 1.708 MHz (boost)
    OC version: 1645 MHz / 1873 MHz (boost)
    Example:
    Asus GeForce GTX 1060 6GB ROG STRIX
    Asus GeForce GTX 1060 6GB ROG STRIX OC

• Yesterday posted by "Jetjockey10" at 17:34 a 10.9 GB update was made. My FS-2 game was 98.72 GB. And on the hard drive, had free = 191.94 GB. All this with a date before this download. Those 98.72 GB. I have them from the moment I finished downloading the game. How do you explain that? That in the time elapsed since the initial download, that nothing has been downloaded ?. Of course, I do not have any limitations, and I have "Allow downloads during gameplay" enabled. Also, Stem, answers my question, I am updated. How is this apparent incongruity explained?

Regards: Delfin

• Yesterday posted by "Jetjockey10" at 17:34 a 10.9 GB update was made. My FS-2 game was 98.72 GB. And on the hard drive, had free = 191.94 GB. All this with a date before this download. Those 98.72 GB. I have them from the moment I finished downloading the game. How do you explain that? That in the time elapsed since the initial download, that nothing has been downloaded ?. Of course, I do not have any limitations, and I have "Allow downloads during gameplay" enabled. Also, Stem, answers my question, I am updated. How is this apparent incongruity explained?

Delfin,

this was mostly internal file replacements that improved some coverage regions for trees and replaced/updated some aerial images with newer ones. There wasn't a whole lot actually added to increase your HD data.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

Simple: the update REPLACED 10.9 GB worth of files. The amount of data has remained the same but 10.9 GB of it is new now.

EDIT
    Jeff typed faster. :p

• Let's see: if this game has been updated with 10.9 GB, I understand that means that it increased its volume of information in those 10.9 GB, therefore, should now occupy the initials (98.72 + 10.9) = 109 , 62 GB. And consequently, the free space of my hard drive would decrease in that same amount.

I guess conceptually, you'll be right, but ... could you please be a bit more explicit in this matter?
    Thanks, and greetings:

• What makes sense?

Without knowing this type of programming, no sense. Well, we'll accept it as a dogma of faith, even if I do not understand it.

I guess it must, because I know little programming, but the concept itself, it needs a lot of faith to accept it. I suppose without knowing enough programming like this, as a dogma of faith, we have to accept it, instead of understanding it.

Being very simplistic, I suppose that there could be new huge updates, that on the hard disk did not occupy anything, they would simply replace existing information.
    Anyway, thanks J van E and Sauracy
    Regards:
    Delfin

• How is so this hard to grasp? If you change the light bulb of your lamp the total mass of the lamp doesn't change either. But if it wasn't working before, now it probably will. Same with the textures that were changed in this 10GB update. They replace older once. And if Steam sees new files on our end it automatically updates them on your end.

Regards, Jan

• If I am in a specific airport, is there any way to search for another specific airport, and go directly to it, without looking at the map for that airport ?. This could be done by entering the name of the destination airport in some field, as is done in Microsoft Flight Simulator.

• If I am in a specific airport, is there any way to search for another specific airport, and go directly to it, without looking at the map for that airport ?. This could be done by entering the name of the destination airport in some field, as is done in Microsoft Flight Simulator.

No. (Not yet, at least.)

• Someone can clarify this:

This afternoon, piloting the F-15, I found by second time with this situation:

The airplane in autopilot that was not left disengage and pass to manual
    Attached this image in which you can see:

A) .- Bottom right corner with: yoke icon (control flight plane)

B) .- Botom left corner:
    1) .- flap icon
    2) .- Motor power control slide
    3) .- Small square with 3 tiny triangles inside.

Some time later, this condition disappeared, and also all icons. I ask:
    This temporary condition is due to some mistake on my part by unintentionally pressing any key, or to the experiments of the designers of the sim ?.

Regards : Delfin

• 1) I have been flying the Aerofly FS for 3 years (now FS1). I have installed Flight Simulator X (Micrososft, Gold Edition) on the same computer and also the "FX Plane-10". I have never had any problem playing indistinctly with any of them.

2) Since I downloaded the Aerofly FS2, I have started to have problems with FS1. This is deconfigured and I can only load and play with the Cesna. The system asks me to enter the "product.Key", I introduce it and then instead of accepting it and being ready to play, it gives me this error: "aerofly FS activation failed with error (10019) Could not connect to Internet ". Of course, my internet works properly. "

3) Is there any conflict between FS1, and FS2 ", having them installed on the same computer ?.

I await your advice.