I can't use all my devices unter Win10, but with joy.cpl all there and working.

• Were those devices compatible with Windows 7? Were the proper drivers installed?
    For any device to work in FS 2, they have to work on the OS first.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• This is difficult to diagnose sir. First step would to make sure that all of the drivers are the latest, and make sure that your controller is updated for Windows 10. You also need to explain what you did here, did you upgrade the same PC from 7 to 10 ? You are all over the place explaining this. This really sounds like a driver issue.
    Also, what are your system specs in the system that you are running this on?

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Okay, all drivers are working and the controller working with another games (DSC-World) oder absolutely fine in the "joy.cpl".
    I have got made a Win10 install with the MediaCreationTool and installed it in 20 minutes new. All working.
    All working fine without the OculusRift. With Triple-Screen i can use the controllers and can bind all buttons or axles.
    If i start it with Rift, the controller in FS2 are like offline. When i leave it, open joy.cpl, all okay with it.

Windows 10 64bit -- Intel I7 3770 -- Ram 16 Gb -- SSD Samsung 840 Pro + 3TB -- 6144MB Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti Super Jetstream -- P77 Asrock -- 3 x ASUS ROG Swift PG248Q, 24"

• Im sorry, i just found the Problem. My steering wheel has got a joystick and a coolie hat integrated.
    FS2 would make this to the primary control.
    If i deactivate it, all works fine.

Sorry again...

• I am back again. Now I have the same problem. But, only if I use the oculus VR support. All another controller are disconnected from USB and I can't bind any key or axle. What can it be? I just tested the beta, but the same. If I use normal mode, all working fine.

• I have lots of controllers attached to my PC - wheel, joystick, throttle, rudder, button box, Xbox controller and they do all work together in Win10 and FS2, so there must be a solution to your problem. I think that FS2 picks up on all these controllers and assigns random functions, so the first thing to do is highlight the controllers one by one along the bottom of the setup screen and delete any assignments that conflict. I leave all mine attached to the PC, as many games seem to forget them if you disconnect them, even if you haven't run the game.

i5-12600K/MSI RTX 3080/Win11/64Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+ Beyer DT990 pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Quest Pro/TM Warthog+VKB MkIV Rudder pedals