Is anyone willing to make a Tutorial Flight for the Boeing 737, similar to the A320?

• Try other airports, too. Enter the frequency on the standby box then switch it across. I think the rendering of the ILS is just messed up. (You could try letting the autopilot fly the ILS, see if it works. Then you know its just the display.) Does the Localizer render on the Airbus A320 PFD for you?

• I would die for an autoland CAT III functionality (Something like PMDG it has). *dream*

LOL It is funny: I always LOVED the autoland feature of the Aerosoft Airbus. Used it all the time. However, since the AFS2 planes don't have autoland yet I was forced to disable the AP on approach and land the plane (Airbus, 737) manually. And guess what... I love doing that! I let the AP put me on a good and steady approach and after that I turn off the AP and landing is a breeze and also big fun! I probably will keep on doing this even when we get an autoland function. ;) And BTW with the autothrottle on until just before the threshold landing this way is almost just as easy as an autoland.

• Use the mini HUD. If you vary the descent rate to settle and HOLD the PAPI zone of the runway at -3 degrees on the HUD, as long as you manage to average out the -0- flight path vector over the same minus three position on the HUD you will have a perfect stable arrival. Much more fun than sitting back as a passenger. For light aircraft you can use minus five degrees for a sensible steeper landing, threshold on minus five and flight path vector on minus five and that is where you will end up.
    I tried the copilot route autopilot thing twice! What is the point of not landing a sim yourself? DIY all the way.

• I like how it's working (the implementation of it in FSX/P3D) and to watch the perfect landing when everything is set correctly (PMDG). Also I like doing unrealistic experiments with it :p (that's why I like flight sims, I can do prohibited things)