Ikarus Controller Configure

• Hi I bought the Ikarus flight controller as it seemed to me the the Ikarus controller would work with the RC7, wrong. First it is of very low quality how they can charge that money for something like that!
    My problem is I cannot configure it no mater how many times I try. Then I went into the advanced configure section and found that when just elevator is applied it also applies aileron. Also if I just apply aileron it also applies elevator. There appears no way to stop this happening. Oh and the two switches appear to do nothing. Would I be better off buying their interface cable and use my Spektrum? Or has anyone had a similar problem and knows how to get around the problem.
    Bob

• No problem with jeti DC14 connected directly on USB port,
    no problem with Hitec Aurora, Graupner MC18 connected via cable stereo on dongle USB Realfligth, Aerofly 5...
    no problem with radio usb Ikarus.
    you must correctly calibrate your radio on Windows interface peripheral before use on Aerofly

• Hi to you, i have had the Icarus flight controller for over a week now. i agree with you about the quality, it really is bad, but saying that i have had no problems in using it. You have to make sure you put the switch on the right in the off position before calibrating. The switch on the left i use as the retracts, the dial on the right top side you would use for flaps. I have modified mine by adding weight into the battery bay which helps with making it feel much better in your hands, added 4 more switches using an I-PAC keyboard emu board but needs its own USB, no probs there. It saves having a keyboard. i can operate smoke, cockpit, air brakes, plus any other device on the controller. Hope this helps. Stick with it, it is ok want's its up and running
    Dave