• Are there any plans for region management for the mobile app? My primary device for AF2 is a 64GB iPad and I've got plenty of space free but I know a lot of people are constrained by how much free capacity they have on their devices. A simple option to selectively restore specific regions and to delete individual regions would alleviate any concerns.
    I know I am looking forward to more regions such as Nevada and hopefully NY even if the latter needs to be stripped back around the city centre. I'm sure the iPad Pro can cope.

• I got a 64GB super android last spring! Feeling a bit gutted. My iPad mini 2 is showing it's age, Switzerland has close in hi-res' scenery draws so I think it's days are limited.
    I would be delighted if, in the near future my android Google Pixel C got a wonderful multi scenery menu because all of my FS2(!) scenery purchases could not all fit into 64 GB! Bring on New York.

• Yup, while not a deal breaker for me, I would hate if that was a reason for a limited choice of scenery being available on the mobile platform. It could potentially even open up the possibility of higher quality regions around 2 or 3 times the size as an option for those with the available capacity.