Anyone have thoughts or information on these before I buy

• The reviews all seem great
    They should be compatible with AF FS2 right?

https://goflightinc.com/store/gf-proyoke-system/
    The hat switch on the right of the yoke is actually a mouse. And 2 trim switches on the left.

And

https://goflightinc.com/store/gf-tq6-throttle-quadrant/
    Love the thrust reversers and the ability to change the handles on the fly.

And

https://goflightinc.com/store/gf-rp-2-rudder-pedals/
    These I'm not so sure about

TIA

Dave
    Always Check Your Six!

• Sorry, I have no information about these peripherals, but they seem overly expensive and overkill for AeroflyFS 2.

Such a price category and handle design seem rather targeted to hard-core airline simmers who build their home cockpit dedicated to some specific aircraft or aircraft category.

AeroflyFS is beautiful and promising, but despite there's no apparent clear development strategy (I mean apparent to the user and to the potential developer) and though IPACS is spending a lot of energy adding airliners to AFS 2 instead of implementing the basic features desperately lacking to current existing aircraft (operational switches, magneto, mixture control, etc.) AeroflyFS is of very little interest to the average hard-core airline simmer. There are sims (FSX/P3D / XPlane) that do it much better.

The real potential of AeroflyFS 2 lays in its graphical possibilities. One of them being VR.
    If I was to invest in peripherals dedicated to AeroflyFS 2, I would rather choose simple basic HOTAS-style hardware, and keep my money for VR...

If you're planning to use your peripherals with other sims, my point of view may be different but the only question is to know whether such hardware can be recognised and assigned to AeroflyFS, I have no clear answer to that...

My 2 cents
    Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• As Antoine says: overkill. Serious overkill. Even for FSX/P3D/XP I'd call this overkill. Those prices are ridiculous IMHO. If you want gear like that go for the MUCH cheaper but still good Saitek stuff. But apart from that: you won't have much use of that throttle with the current version of AFS2 because prop and mixture are inop at the moment.

Surprised someone is even considering this hardware for AFS2.

• I'm using a Saitek yoke and getting frustrated by the detent and stickiness, despite having modded the hell out of it, replacing the springs, putting in a new leo bodnar 12bit card. I've been looking at a lot of yokes, but they are all very pricey. Compared to the driving wheels available flight sim gets a raw deal. The only other promising option is the honeycomb aeronautical, reviewed by pcflight https://pcflight.net/ces-2017-brand…stem-announced/

Not out yet though.

For rudder i like the look of the MFG Crosswind which seems sensibly priced

• See, whats overkill for some is the price of enjoyment for others. Spit40 has already purchased a motion platform, and Haleymon is considering it, which means this equipment will likely be used for a number of things, eventually. :cool:

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• Guys thanks for your input.

But...

AF2 is only one of four flight Sims I use. I really only
    use AF2 for the incredible VR experience

I have a Saitek yoke and peddles both are HORRIBLE!

Neither have smooth transition through center point
    Neither have electronics precise enough for my taste
    The yoke has a dead zone at center point
    And to top it off they are both plastic
    This isn't just my equipment either It's just how they are made.

As for the throttle quadrant I really don't fly a lot of prop aircraft
    The quadrant I'm looking at would provide airbrakes, flaps, four engine
    throttles and thrust reversers Saitek does not offer this. All of
    These features ARE functional in AF2.

I have been a pilot For over 30 years and im just looking for something
    closer to real life then gamish.

Dave
    Always Check Your Six

• Well, then you're corresponding to the last paragraph of my initial reply.and the question is rather to know if these axis can be assigned properly in AeroflyFS 2.
    I would think so but I don't have the answer.

I've been simming for 10+years with sturdy, reasonably expensive, plastic-built CH Products yokes and pedals and, provided that I vacuum cleaner them every 4-5 years they're as good as new.
    Of course there's some stick-slip effect, but as long as the neutral centering is spring-loaded and fix it will never feel realistic. I don't think a metal-built yoke would feel much more true...

The only alternative would be to invest in a Force Feedback yoke but good ones are rather expensive (1'500 €) and AeroflyFS 2 doesn't support them. Moreover, reading posts on this forum it seems very unlikely to be ever considered.
    With some tuning it seems one can get a pretty realistic FF in FSX/P3D, though.

Cheers
    Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.