• Aw yeah, I forgot they changed the .tmc files, well seems like I have to reupload the mod then. Sorry 'bout that.

Ok, its now uploaded again, it should now be two seperate installations: my updated cold and dark mod and the original Cessna 172. If your default C172 is still broken after that you can copy over the "c172.tmc" from the cold and dark mod and overwrite the default file. Then you can edit the file and change the "DisplayName" back to "Cessna 172SP" instead of "Cessna 172SP - Cold and Dark Mod".

• Aw yeah, I forgot they changed the .tmc files, well seems like I have to reupload the mod then. Sorry 'bout that.

Ok, its now uploaded again, it should now be two seperate installations: my updated cold and dark mod and the original Cessna 172. If your default C172 is still broken after that you can copy over the "c172.tmc" from the cold and dark mod and overwrite the default file. Then you can edit the file and change the "DisplayName" back to "Cessna 172SP" instead of "Cessna 172SP - Cold and Dark Mod".

Did this get sorted out? I am still trying to get the C172 Mod to show up as an additional aircraft choice in the Aircraft Selection screen.

Regards,

Ray