Support for SLI in VR?

• You would think it would have to be a thing. PImax a Chinese company, are releasing a 8K VR headset this year. That is two 4K screens, one for each eye. I imagine SLI would be the way to go to render enough complexity for each eye in the time available. Also with a 200+ degree field of view. FS2 would look amazing in that, but what graphic card could handle it alone?

• You would think it would have to be a thing. PImax a Chinese company, are releasing a 8K VR headset this year. That is two 4K screens, one for each eye. I imagine SLI would be the way to go to render enough complexity for each eye in the time available. Also with a 200+ degree field of view. FS2 would look amazing in that, but what graphic card could handle it alone?

Pimax has a few tricks to cut the graphical workload.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5