Support for SLI in VR?

• You would think it would have to be a thing. PImax a Chinese company, are releasing a 8K VR headset this year. That is two 4K screens, one for each eye. I imagine SLI would be the way to go to render enough complexity for each eye in the time available. Also with a 200+ degree field of view. FS2 would look amazing in that, but what graphic card could handle it alone?

• You would think it would have to be a thing. PImax a Chinese company, are releasing a 8K VR headset this year. That is two 4K screens, one for each eye. I imagine SLI would be the way to go to render enough complexity for each eye in the time available. Also with a 200+ degree field of view. FS2 would look amazing in that, but what graphic card could handle it alone?

Pimax has a few tricks to cut the graphical workload.

Devons rig

Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ZOTAC GAMING GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti Triple Fan / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit /Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 Motherboard