Control trim from Yoke?

• I play in VR and and looking to get the Pro Flight Yoke. The Trim Wheel seems to be dicontinued as nowhere has it, with the controls available on the yoke/throttle, is there anything suitable for controlling trim?

If you are talking about the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke, they were bought out by Logitech and only the logo seems to be changing initially. I have the Cessna edition of the Pro Flight and it is about 99.4% the same as the non-Cessna edition. There are 3 good choices of switches to assign to the elevator trim. Two are horizontal and one is vertical. I use the vertical one and use my right thumb for trim adjustments. It works great.

There is a review at avsim.com that I made in 2012. http://www.avsim.com/pages/0312/Saitek/Saitek.html

Aerofly FS 2 say they support the Saitek panels and they do, somewhat. The built-in trim wheel in the Mult panel works with my setup, but the digital numbers don't. I have a support ticket for them to fix it. The switch panel has a nice Landing Gear wheel lever that would be nice and practical but it doesn't work in my setup. This is on the same support ticket. Most of the switches do work.

Regards,

Ray