• If you fly with a yoke, have a Vive (or Oculus is same I guess) controller on so you can see it in the virtual world.

Note when I say place Vive controller I mean I place so the bottom thin end is touching the part I mean and use that as point of reference.

Have keys/buttons mapped in game to all the "move" directions.

Reset VR position as normal then in real world place controller on top directly in middle of yoke. Use left/right move keys so vive controller is in direct centre of in game yoke.

Then place vive controller so it is in the middle vertically of one of your yoke grips. In game use up/down move keys so the vive controller in centre of the in game yoke grip.

Finally place vive controller so it is touching the front face of one of your yoke grips. In game use the forward/back keys so the vive controller in game is in line with the face of the in game yoke grip.

All done the yoke in game should, as best as possible, match your real world position. Adjust your real world seat position as required. Note that in some aircraft I struggle to get my real seat high enough.

This all may be obvious to many, but if you have never done it, it really adds to immersion!!