Accessing things in VR

• I understand VR presents some difficulties. By the way, if you don't have VR, Aerofly nails it like nothing else, the detail in the cockpit is unsurpassed in anything else. The instruments in the Cessna are touch it realistic. Divorce your wife and sell your children then buy a Rift :o)

But is it possible to access the map function and replay functions with it? I can't yet find how to do it.

• the overlays will be added to VR in future updates. You can, however, use the HUD and/or flight information bar in VR, they work just fine.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Thanks DR, I wasn't in anyway complaining. I was just asking if I had missed something. Happy to wait for functionality.

By the way, it is spot on with its realism in VR. I sat this afternoon looking at the VOR in the Cessna. Sad I know, but it really is like you can touch it. Same with the AH.

You guys are moving things on in ways i only dreamed.

By the way, I only heard about this a few days ago, get some PR on your case. Awesome product. I just bought NY, my wife is cancelling my credit card :P

• Thanks DR, I wasn't in anyway complaining. I was just asking if I had missed something. Happy to wait for functionality.

By the way, it is spot on with its realism in VR. I sat this afternoon looking at the VOR in the Cessna. Sad I know, but it really is like you can touch it. Same with the AH.

You guys are moving things on in ways i only dreamed.

By the way, I only heard about this a few days ago, get some PR on your case. Awesome product. I just bought NY, my wife is cancelling my credit card :P

Glad that you are enjoying it. Be sure to join the community conversations on here; ask questions, make suggestions, even make your own aircraft livery and share it with the community. There are some really good guys on here that will help you with any problems or questions you have. And remember, it's only going to get better :)

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff