• A very good one indeed, despite of a bug preventing ground steering.
    Comparing with the C172 I tried increasing the preload to 2000, it slightly improved, but I still cannot steer properly the aircraft on ground...

Cheers
    Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• Hi Trespassers.

Mine had a problem with ground steering when I first installed it after they released the sdk originally and the textures were all screwed up. After I reinstalled the updated one both the steering and textures were fixed.

• Yes, this is confirmed. Make sure that you have the latest SDK installed. You would need to convert the DR400 with that latest version for everything to work properly as well.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Then there's obviously a bug in the latest SDK, while it's downloaded from yesterday and the Robin converted in the row.

In the Dev forum Spit40 suggests the SDK to only work when installed in default folder, which I'll try out...

Cheers
    Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.