• Hi Rodeo,

Yes, that's the workaround to move eyesight out of the pilot's head, but the it's still visible when turning the head with the TrackIR.

Moreover, the pilot sits a little bit close from the panel to my taste...

Cheers
    Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• if i understand well in AEROFLY 1 there are tons of pilots for select including boys and girls??

And if i undertand well with simple line of code i can add pilot girl in the a320??

really amazing and immersive

• if i understand well in AEROFLY 1 there are tons of pilots for select including boys and girls??

And if i undertand well with simple line of code i can add pilot girl in the a320??

really amazing and immersive

There are 2 girls pilots in Aerofly FS 2.

Unfortunately, both are C172 pilots, with rather special forearms and hands placement to suit the yoke.

As a result, when you seat any of these ladies in another aircraft they get totally distorted hands. I didn't try editing yet the hands bones orientations in the TMD file, seems a tough trial and error job to do when you don't have the 3D models and the coordinates...

Beyond that issue, you can easily seat any pilot in any aircraft by just editing the pilot's name in the TMC file.

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.