Possible solution for storage space issues for new regions on mobile

• Hi I have an idea for a possible solution for the limited storage space issues on mobile devices when having new regions. I was thinking maybe to have the option to delete regions to make room for new regions and also to have the option to re download other regions if you want to use them this might be good for people who have tablets with less storage space than others

• A lot of apps already do this so I hope this is the way forward. I think the biggest issue is the restore purchases option tries to restore all purchased regions so you would need to find a way for it to only selectively restore wanted regions. I think if you had previously bought some regions and you reinstalled the app, if you tapped purchase on a previously purchased region then it would only download that one region and of course you would not be charged again so there may be a way to use that to accomplish what is needed.

Definitely need something to keep this app moving. Personally I'm keen to purchase and install all regions released.

• Could moved scenery data be stored in the cloud? If movement was under personal control there would be no mass downloading problems. My iPad came with 5 GB of free cloud storage with more available at a price.

Not sure that is any different than being stored in the App Store. Once you have purchased a region, it would be up to you if you restored it in the app. No sense in using up your personal iCloud storage when it is already available on Apple's servers for download.