Nice surprise in Lausanne

• After a forced simulation break due to holidays and computer issues, I was pleasantly surprised to see Lausanne and Geneva airports representation in Aerofly FS have been nicely ugraded with improved airstrips (nice slopy asphalt rwy in Lausanne, both concrete and grass rwys in Geneva), nice taxiways and apron, buildings and static aircraft.
    Thanks so much for these welcomed improvements !

A few questions and remarks: In Lausanne, are these stock buildings ? I noted the long hangars 1, 2 and 3 shapes and textures don't match the real things, and the main building with "C", offices, club houses and restaurant is missing.

One aircraft is also parked blocking the inner taxiway in front of the hangars 1 and 2.

On runway 18 there's no 4 lights PAPI on the right threshold, but a 4 degrees slope APAPI (2 lights) on the left of the runway. Runway 36 has a 4.5 degrees PAPI on the left side, as featured (don't know however is the slope is correct in Aerofly FS).

Start positions on apron do not fit to the airport and are perpendicular to the axis, but I think this is something we can edit.

Anyway it's good to see the Swiss DLC is not frozen and there are now 2 airports in the western part of the country that can be enjoyed without being a mere flat airstrip in the middle of randomly spread trees...

Keep up the good work !
    Cheers
    Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

Edited once, last by Trespassers: Corrections (April 23, 2017 at 1:42 PM).