737 Repainit Template

• Hello happy people!

Is there any expectation that a repaint template will be released for the 737? I have all kinds of ideas for repaints for that one, but obviously can not do any thing unless a template is released.

Thanks!

What makes you assume that we are happy? :)

I would be shocked if a 737 template wasn't released. Let me check to see when it will be pumped out.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• You are very welcome Ray. I am really glad that you are enjoying them! I am currently working on a few more for the Lear, and I recently uploaded a few for the 747 as well, including the 'combative' one I think I mentioned to you in a different thread.

I started some work on a couple for the King Air, however I am having a bit of an issue with the King Air's paint template, that I have not been able to track down a solution for yet.

• You are very welcome Ray. I am really glad that you are enjoying them! I am currently working on a few more for the Lear, and I recently uploaded a few for the 747 as well, including the 'combative' one I think I mentioned to you in a different thread.

I started some work on a couple for the King Air, however I am having a bit of an issue with the King Air's paint template, that I have not been able to track down a solution for yet.

Good News. I will be watching for the uploads.

Ray

When Pigs Fly.

A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o