Non DLC scenery is blurred

• Thanks Antoine. Nice overview.

I think the LOWI improved area extends further than you may realize. It is the largest airport area for Orbx to date. The Austrian VFR scenery guys have been asking for a better mesh to add some of their scenery to AF2. When I read their post it sounds like they are willing to add some of their Austria scenery as freeware for AF2. Makes to think IPACS would make that a priority for a day or two and give them the necessary mesh, but that's just me.

Regards,

Ray

• Flugwerks Austria ProfessionalX HD would probably work great alongside the Orbx/Aerofly Lowi Scenery.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• I guess what I am hoping is that AF2 one day will be the "complete" flightsim, and not as it may well be going direction wise as a joyful game with stunning, very limited, flat photoscenery.
    The engine is superb. Currently it is like having a Mini with a restricted Ferrari engine in it. I am not impatient, but like others, am unsure of the intended long term direction of Ipacs. They proudly, and it is their right, state they do not necessarily communicate widely, nor frequently, which only leads to questions like mine being initiated.

I can only fully agree with you, Jjaycee1.

Regarding Austria, the NEXT mesh from Intermap with a 4.75m grid is available and works beautifully for FSX and P3D, it's not an issue and would work beautifully as well in AeroflyFS 2.
    BTW they're available for the whole western Europe...

Cheers
    Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.