Please consider a SLEW eyepoint movement function for scenery- aircraft development

• starting a flight from one freely adjustable location for making a video for example or start an approach. This might already be possible to some extend using the location dialog, so what are the things that would hold you back from using the location dialog for, say, putting yourself at the beginning of the approach?

Jan you've pretty much nailed it...

Regarding the above, it often happens you just want to move the aircraft a little, say to a different parking spot. Input by joystick movement (gross movement) and keys (fine adjustment) makes this so much easier than entering spatial data or finding existing positions.

• EZDOK is your friend for making nice video.... you should simply study a bit what they have to offer.

The beginning of this one was done with EZDOK, like many that I did for ORBX

Ben

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BennyBoy. I5 8600K @ 4,3ghz, 16 ram, GTX 1060 6G @ UW @2560 X 1080. Sim: AF2 & P3D V4

• Keep it simple, just like in FSX/P3D.

When I need to work on sceneries I usually choose an aircraft without much panel like the stock AirCreation ULM.

I move foward/backward with the yoke elevator axis and change heading with the yoke aileron axis or rudder pedals.

Otherwise, the slew mode is very convenient to just move the aircraft to the desired spot.

My 2 cents

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• We will soon make our special view mode public. You can then freely move around with the viewer in the scenery using the mouse and two keys.

Its our default mode when checking airports and other 3D stuff.

Wow!!!! super cool

Ben

BennyBoy. I5 8600K @ 4,3ghz, 16 ram, GTX 1060 6G @ UW @2560 X 1080. Sim: AF2 & P3D V4

• Another thing, look at this little video, in replay mode, could we have an option to auto hide the replay bar for filming.

Ben

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Did I miss any news on the 'public view mode' ?

Same here, the lack of slew mode is a real drawback for scenery making.

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.