Doubts about the concept of sensitivity:

• Following this route or sequence: Settings -> Controls -> USB Game Controlers -> Sensivity [low high].
    I suppose that the concept of "sensitivity" refers to the speed with which the airplane rotates on its three axes: ROLL, PICH and YAW.

However I find with the surprise that I do not find any difference, regardless of where I select the sensitivity (low or high), especially in large airplanes like the Airbus or even the B. 747.

I looked in the "Wiky Manual" but I did not find anything related to this concept. Please, I ask myself: Where is my error about this concept?

Regards; Delfin

• Hi Delfin,
    I'm not sure about this, I think the sensitivity is intended for the mobile users. Could be wrong though -
    Regards,
    Jan

Hello dear devs - thank you for a nice simulation game - Ich danke euch für ein nettes Simulationsspiel.

Hi all, I have an issue with the sensitivity of the controllers too.
    The following settings are for Windows 10.
    I use a Thrustmaster for major steering and a slightly customized Cyborg Evo for the trim wheels. I played around with the sensitivity within the standard settings of the sticks and the settings in gc-map.mcf.
    The setting for "<[float64][Sensitivity][0]>" is the magic number. I tried negative numbers and it helped a little - without a satisfying result. Using a figure too low will result in inverted reaction of the stick - no surprise. I think the setting is used for values between 0 and 1 only - but takes other values too.
    What would be required to have a good setting with logarithm numbers - slow in the start and in increasing when moving the stick more and more. I do not have trim wheels as it is used with more dedicated controllers. I think this would be an improvement for tablet and mouse users too.
    What is your opinion?

• Hi Delfin,
    I'm not sure about this, I think the sensitivity is intended for the mobile users. Could be wrong though -
    Regards,
    Jan

Frankly Jan, I was not expecting this silence to my questions

Complete silence (no response) to the first communication, and, "Could be wrong though -", to the second = "sensivity".

I've been waiting for you convinced that you would consult, but the silence continues. And this proves that you did not think to answer me. Why?

Regards: Delfin

• Official Post

Frankly Jan, I was not expecting this silence to my questions

Complete silence (no response) to the first communication, and, "Could be wrong though -", to the second = "sensivity".

I've been waiting for you convinced that you would consult, but the silence continues. And this proves that you did not think to answer me. Why?

Regards: Delfin

Delfin,
    Perhaps he’s busy working on aircraft improvements. We all do our best trying to answer all of the questions made in this and the Steam forums. We also all try to respond quickly but there are times in which we areworking on other things and don’t/can’t answer as quickly as you would want. It doesn’t mean that you are being ignored.
    So my suggestion is that you please be a little bit more patient with us and in time you will get your answer. Your response was a little bit rude.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Official Post

Hi Delfin,
    I'm sorry for the short reply but I haven't experienced with the sensitivity setting at all, in fact in all simulators I've always just left the sensitivity alone and made the response as linearly as possible, turned all realism sliders up to max.... So I have no idea how the setting works and if it works but I've seen settings in the aircraft files after an update for the mobile version was published, so I think it has to do with the mobile devices where a sensitivity option would make sense.
    Regards,
    Jan