Autopilot fix and tree variations in UPDATE EA4.32 (ALL CHANNELS)

• An update has been pushed to both public beta and standard channels that should fix the autopilot bug. In addition to the bug fix, a few more tree variations have been introduced as well. Please report if you still have some issues with autopilot following this update.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

Edited once, last by drhotwing1 (IPACS) (May 13, 2017 at 3:38 PM).

• The quick fix was waiting for me when I booted up this morning. All seems to be well again with the autoflight system. Thanks for the quick attention, IPACS, greatly appreciated. It is tough when we have to break our routines.

Regards,

Ray

• The patch has done something weird to my trees, as per the attached image. In the distance trees are brightly coloured, mostly red, then they go blurry green when you approach and disappear entirely when you get near them.

My Win 10 installation and graphic driver are up to date.

• The patch has done something weird to my trees, as per the attached image. In the distance trees are brightly coloured, mostly red, then they go blurry green when you approach and disappear entirely when you get near them.

My Win 10 installation and graphic driver are up to date.

Can you confirm that you are on EA4.32?
    Also, what setting do you have your trees on, i'll try to replicate it.

What you are seeing may be the shadows of trees on the aerial imagery not the IPACS trees. That's what it appears to be in your screen shot. Try to turn off trees all together in the settings and try it, you will still see those trees and shadows of them in certain locations.

On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Thanks for the very quick response.

I am on EA4.32.

My graphics settings were set to ultra, as they always had been, so tree density was ultra. I've gone to custom and removed all trees, then put them back to ultra, and everything is back to normal, even with all graphics settings to ultra.

Thanks for the help!

• Thanks for the very quick response.

I am on EA4.32.

My graphics settings were set to ultra, as they always had been, so tree density was ultra. I've gone to custom and removed all trees, then put them back to ultra, and everything is back to normal, even with all graphics settings to ultra.

Thanks for the help!

Yes, that cleared and reset the setting. Glad it's working for you now.

Regards,

Jeff

• I've reported this issue with tree colors before, and it still exists even with .32 update. I have to do this every time I start AFS2: Run the sim; start a flight, then exit to the main menu/graphics sub menu and select a different tree level. Re-enter the sim and re-start the flight and trees then look normal. I do have the latest Nvidia drivers, btw. Kind of a pain, I hope this gets sorted out soon...

Ken

• I've reported this issue with tree colors before, and it still exists even with .32 update. I have to do this every time I start AFS2: Run the sim; start a flight, then exit to the main menu/graphics sub menu and select a different tree level. Re-enter the sim and re-start the flight and trees then look normal. I do have the latest Nvidia drivers, btw. Kind of a pain, I hope this gets sorted out soon...

Yes, indeed. I will see if this can be fixed. It was more apparent with the Monument Valley big trees vs. small shrubs issue noted above.

Hang tight here :)

Regards,

Jeff

• I saw this colored tree bug once a couple weeks ago (I don't know which version it was). Restarting the sim fixed it for me. I never saw it again.

• The Wiki-user manual is maintained by yours truly and i do my best to keep it updated with the latest version of Aerofly FS 2. Since FS 2 is continually progressing please give some time for the Wiki to "catch up" from time to time as it takes some time to write in new features.

Regards,

Jeff