Let's Play Aerofly FS2 (VR) - Episode 1

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• Congratulations, HiFlyer

I suppose, of course, that you are the one who talks on the video. What a surprise I took! Why, you ask, simply because of the image I had made of you. Nothing to do with reality !. Well, as we all know, whenever we know a person through conversations, oral or written, but we have not seen, we make a mental image of that person. I, too had made it of you, and of course, it has nothing to do with your actual image. What is said: THINGS OF THE HUMAN MIND

You had a very good idea to expose that topic in video.
    English is not my first language, so if the dialogue is fast it presents certain difficulties in following the rhythm of the dialogue and correctly understanding the meaning of the message. I have to pay double attention to: a) understanding the meaning of words, b) understanding the content of the message.

As you are going to continue, I ask this favor: 1º) could you please speak a little more slowly, 2º) try to make a better diction.

Example: something you know very well: "Voice Attack" since you have used it; Well, on February 27, time = 13:13, the thread "Aerofly FS2 + VoiceAtack = Awesome" was presented in this forum and the person who comments it, offers a really good diction. If it is not too audacious of me, could you speak with such a diction?

If you do, me and many others will thank you and we will understand your message much better.

And ... I repeat: congratulation for the idea. Thank you very much

Regards: Delfin

• Congratulations, HiFlyer

I suppose, of course, that you are the one who talks on the video. What a surprise I took! Why, you ask, simply because of the image I had made of you. Nothing to do with reality !. Well, as we all know, whenever we know a person through conversations, oral or written, but we have not seen, we make a mental image of that person. I, too had made it of you, and of course, it has nothing to do with your actual image. Regards: Delfin

Keep your ideas, they could be close to the truth! No, I am not the gentleman in the video, and that's probably the 5th or 6th time I have posted a video over the years and somebody has made that mistake. I've made a note to self (not for the first time) to explicitly identify when it's not my video, but then I occasionally forget, and somebody thinks its me.

Makes note to self again! ;)

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• In Cessna172 the best place in VR is co-pilot...

Will you please keep your hands on your knees!? ;)

Cheers
    Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.