Trying to understand Aerofly FS2 planes PART 2

• Hi John.

You are so right. I have never heard of the word 'troll', but understand now what it means, and how carefull Mods and Admins have to be as there are obviously all sorts that make up forums.

As long as everybody is happy now (I have learnt so much from some very clever people), we win the Yachting (America's Cup), the Rugby against the Lions and finally, can I wish the people from the UK my deepest sympathy in there latest horrific fire.

Regards, Haere Ra, Ka Kiti Ano, Goodbye.

Taranakian,

PS: I'm all ready to start downloading, it now less than an hour UTC to the 15th.:p

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH

• Official Post

Taranakian,

we are a happy bunch that all share the same joy and enthusiasm for flight simulation. I hope that you enjoy Aerofly FS 2 and what's yet to come down the road.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff