What's happening now....

• Hello All.

I'm an old geeza, living in a relatively isolated area.

I'm completely confused as to what we have been given on the 15th and now the talks the 17th on Steam.

The 15th to me was the release of LOWI, Switzerland and Meig's. Right?

The next magic happening, if it's not gossip or wishful thinking, is on the 17th on Steam. So what are we expecting to get on that.

There's so many Sims on the market at the moment, all wanting our dough.

What can I look forward to in regards to AFS 2 at this moment.

Regards,
    Taranakian.

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH

• LOWI and new Meigs from Orbx could be purchased direct from Orbx on the 15th. The same two packages can now ALSO be purchased directly from Steam on the 17th. There are advantages and disadvantages for buying one or the other.

I bought direct from Orbx as a old time customer and received a 20% senior discount and got them 2 days earlier than the Steam customers.

Regards,
    RaY

• Thank you Ray for your reply.

Yes I have done the same, as I only, until now, buy Orbx scenery. I have almost all of them for FTX. For Aerofly FS2 I bought again from Orbx Innsbruck, Switzerland, and something else which I''ve forgotten now.

So Ray, what are we all excited over now. The 17th which is now for the planet, what are we all waiting for. I'm getting really confused:)

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

• Thank you Ray for your reply.

Yes I have done the same, as I only, until now, buy Orbx scenery. I have almost all of them for FTX. For Aerofly FS2 I bought again from Orbx Innsbruck, Switzerland, and something else which I''ve forgotten now.

So Ray, what are we all excited over now. The 17th which is now for the planet, what are we all waiting for. I'm getting really confused:)

I'm guessing these are the IPACS customers that have never bought from Orbx direct and are Steam customers. Same scenery just some of the profit goes to Steam for their efforts. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ray

• I'm guessing these are the IPACS customers that have never bought from Orbx direct and are Steam customers. Same scenery just some of the profit goes to DTG for their efforts. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ray

DTG? Nope nope nope! :p:D

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• Thank you gentlemen, so from now on it's a waiting game for updates for AF FS2, that's good, no problem here.

Ray, a question for you. I bought Innsbruck (LOWI) for FTX. Then at a further 40% off also got it for AF FS2. But it doesn't show as being installed in the DLC list. Did or do you find that? looking forward to flying around there.

Regards,
    Taranakian.

• Yep,your'e absolutely correct Dree.

Taranakian.

• Thank you gentlemen, so from now on it's a waiting game for updates for AF FS2, that's good, no problem here.

Ray, a question for you. I bought Innsbruck (LOWI) for FTX. Then at a further 40% off also got it for AF FS2. But it doesn't show as being installed in the DLC list. Did or do you find that? looking forward to flying around there.

Regards,
    Taranakian.

Are you using the Orbx FTX Central to download and install the scenery? Make sure you have the latest version which looks for AF2 and installs it properly.

Regards,
    Ray