New format forum looking nice

• What they do ( IPACS ) can take time, but when done, is sound, well based, and rich of features and potential, even when adopting and tuning a forum software for their site!

That's why my confidence in the future of AEFS2 is growing rapidly :)

Limited by Main Thread...

• Yesterday I suggested that I seemed very aggressive red, and I preferred the color of the previous forum. Today I see with pleasure that they have changed it to black, so it is more pleasant. However, this is all too excessively black. I think the "Title of the thread" would look nicer in dark blue or dark green.

Regards: Delfin

• Official Post

Yesterday I suggested that I seemed very aggressive red, and I preferred the color of the previous forum. Today I see with pleasure that they have changed it to black, so it is more pleasant. However, this is all too excessively black. I think the "Title of the thread" would look nicer in dark blue or dark green.

We're not building a Christmas tree here :) I think that the black text is a bit better on the eyes than any other color.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• It was simply to distinguish easily, some concepts from the others and with colors not very aggressive to the eye, for that reason I suggested dark colors. In any case, nothing to object and thanks for the change from red to black.

• I'm not getting any younger, for that reason I prefer the darker colour. This fonts good and the size of the font good, just darker if possible it's easier for use old geezers.

Taranakian (Jim)

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH

• Official Post

I'm not getting any younger, for that reason I prefer the darker colour. This fonts good and the size of the font good, just darker if possible it's easier for use old geezers.

Taranakian (Jim)

Yes darker is indeed easier on the eyes :)

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff