Poll Question - Favorite Features of Aerofly FS2

• Official Post

What is your single most favorite existing feature of Aerofly FS2 Flight Simulator? 74

1. VR Experience (26) 35%
    2. Overall Performance (14) 19%
    3. Hi-Res Photo-Real Scenery (9) 12%
    4. Overall VFR Flying Experience (8) 11%
    5. Aircraft Physics and Flight Characteristics (6) 8%
    6. Overall Graphics (5) 7%
    7. AAA Quality Aircraft (2) 3%
    8. ORBX Scenery Integration and Partnership (2) 3%
    9. Lighting and Shadows (1) 1%
    10. SDK Tools (1) 1%
    11. Detailed Airports (0) 0%
    12. Ease of Setup (from menu to flight) (0) 0%

Hello Aerofly Flight Simulator Enthusiasts,

Let's take this quick poll to find out what the most important feature of Aerofly is to you. Inquisitive minds would like to know.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• AFS2 is so good I could have marked numerous items, however this poll is a good idea.

Taranakian.

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH

• Too difficult indeed but all the other things I like about Aerofly FS 2 stand or fall with the one I voted for: overall performance. Specially when you come from other sims the performance stands out. Everything else is great too but some (or even most) of those things can be found elsewhere too, however, everywhere else performance is lacking. Hence my vote.

• I actually wanted to choose them all... That list up there is, in my opinion, a great summary of items in which Aerofly FS 2 excels!!!

I would have liked to choose more than one as well. I don't think reasons for liking a sim is typically just a matter of one thing.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• I voted for the Overall VFR Flying Experience, but Detailed Airports are also very, very important for me. I'd like also to see them in the future with animated Gates and working aircraft services (like de-icing and refueling of the aircraft, cargo loading and so on)

• I agree with you. Just the few simple movements added for Innsbruck make a big difference for me. I'm hoping we see a lot more. Animated gates should be pretty basic nowadays.

Regards,

Ray

• Thank you everyone that voted. The poll is now closed; we don't want any of that good stuff coming to Aerofly FS2 to make it even a harder decision :)

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff