Blocky Trees and Grass at Innsbruck

• I have recently installed AF FS 2 and Innsbruck. The trees and grass are showing as very blocky. I have tried latest graphics drivers and verifying the installation, and even reinstalling Innsbruck, but no luck in resolving the issue.

• Welcome to the forum! I passed on your difficulty, but was unable to find any other solutions. Hopefully one of the developers can help.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• I have recently installed AF FS 2 and Innsbruck. The trees and grass are showing as very blocky. I have tried latest graphics drivers and verifying the installation, and even reinstalling Innsbruck, but no luck in resolving the issue.

Would you be able to post a photo of this. Also, please give some detail about your PC specs and what scenario you are seeing these issues (for example; in VR, 2D mode, etc.) . Also, have you tried different quality settings to see if it made a difference.

It's quite possible that your that your GPU is running out of memory if it's older.

We will do what we can to assist you here so that you can enjoy the products.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• I've fixed this!

I suddenly remembered that a week ago I was trying out Nvidia Inspector and changed some settings in there. So I went back and restored those settings to default.

Everything looks great, lovely scenery!!

Thanks for your time :)

• Glad you have it sorted. I guess I should have been more clear on the Orbx forum when I asked about graphics settings, as I was thinking about Nvidia inspector specifically but didn't mention it by name. Doh!

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• I'm glad that you worked it out. That would have been my first step after making sure that your drivers were updated, to make sure you have your GPU settings on default.

Enjoy!

I'll go ahead and close this thread since problem is resolved.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff