Mircosoft Surface pro tablet

• Has anyone had this installed on the Surface pro? With a cpu up to I7, 16 gigs ram and a strong integrated graphics available I wonder how Aerofly2 would run. I've got a 4 year old ipad I thinking about replacing and either the ipad pro 2 or a surface pro are at the top of the shortlist. Now if it could run Aerofly2 that would be interesting.

• I'm not sure if Aerofly will run with an integrated GPU but some Surface Pro's have NVidia inside but a generic model that is equivalent to a GeForce 940.

The newer Surface Pro 4's may run it but i haven't tested it just yet.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• I have the non pro surface 3, and it will run F1 2012, Far Cry on (lower but acceptable settings) and other stuff from that generation, which I was amazed by when I got it. I never expected anything like that kind of performance. The Surface pros are a fair bit more powerful, so I wouldn't be surprised if it were possible. As to how good the experience would be, I can't imagine it could compete with a proper gaming laptop but it might not be too bad. There is bound to be someone out there who has tried it.

i5-12600K/MSI RTX 3080/Win11/64Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+ Beyer DT990 pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Quest Pro/TM Warthog+VKB MkIV Rudder pedals