Prudential Insurance Sign

• When I fly over (in daylight anyway) to 1 Prudential Plaza in the new Chicago add-on I am am desolated to find no Insurance sign on top of the Prudential building. As far as Google Earth and my awareness goes it has not been taken down. That was always one of my aiming points. Anyone else noticed it has gone? :(

• It's like that in New York as well. I suspect they just don't use real details like that, for whatever reason.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• Well, Innsbruck does have the airport sign....

Plus, it's absolutely beautiful. ;)

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• Microsoft and Google do not seem to have any problem with that. Check out the GE or FSX Chicago! Another reason why this sim will not be the only sim on most PC's.

It has nothing to do with this sim specifically. Most developers for all sims will avoid using SOME commercial logos, trademarks, brand names etc to avoid any type of legal issues, which have arisen in the past. There are lots of very highly detailed sceneries in FSX and P3D which avoid using exact brand names on buildings etc. Not all companies care about having their names or logos in a simulator, and some may actually like the fact, but for whatever reason a number of companies do not.

Just recently there has been discussion about why there is no payware version of a Gulfstream aircraft in FSX/P3D, and it is because Gulfstream have issued cease and desist orders to some who have tried to develop their aircraft in the past.

• It would be cool for them to come up with funny alternatives then. Spheres department store, Madison round garden, Moogle...... 8o

Devons rig

• It would be cool for them to come up with funny alternatives then. Spheres department store, Madison round garden, Moogle...... 8o

Actually in ORBX sceneries they seem to have no issues using the "Coles" brand name. When it comes to the other huge grocery chain in Australia, they are known as "Woolways", a convergence of their two names here, Safeway and Woolworths. Ooops, can I say that :)

• AOB.

I hope I'm wrong about you.

To say those remarks over such a trivial matter after a fellow member has worked his guts out to give you one of if not the best scenery that flight sim has seen since day one is a disappointment. To be so ungrateful as to say,' I'm glad I didn't buy it' is your choice. That being said, I'll watch this forum with a great deal of interest, in the hope you keep your word, and don't buy it. You don't deserve it.

Taranakian

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH

• To choose between no airport or a beautiful one like Innsbruck because of a few signs that are not there

is a mystery to me too,

I rather miss a sign than an airport :)

My idea is to ask BigMac money to put their signs all over the pace.

• I am flabbergasted that someone won't buy one addon, perhaps the best there is, because of one missing sign in another. Totally don't get it. If you plan to only buy sceneries that have all signs there are you better stop with this hobby.

• Sorry but the comment about being glad I did not buy Innsbruck was tongue in cheek. The lack of the Prudential sign had nothing to do with my not buying Innsbruck. I might buy that later (despite being "watched" by Taranankian :D) . As I do not recall flying out of Innsbruck before I have no idea what signs form part of its unique landscape. If I pay for something then I also believe I am also entitled to express an opinion on it. FS means different things to different folk. To me it is an occasional trip to a world of virtual tourism. Not that bothered by flight dynamics or flying the planes at all but I do like to experience places I have not been to and probably never will.

So do not get your knickers in a twist people. No offense was intended.