• Hi

I've been watching this game/simulator for awhile now and one of the reason is the VR element. Working in the industry and having a VR rig at home i was very happy to see a flight simulator come out with native VR support, especially as it says it support tracked controllers, but i'm having some problems that i'm hoping someone can help with. The store page say is supports tracked controller but i'm not seeing the controllers interacting with anything in the cockpit. This is less of an issue at the moment as i have a x52 Pro i can use.

The main problem is as follows;

I've just started the flight school and the tutorial is talking about a green marker in the very first one, but i'm not seeing anything on the screen or headset. How do i get the indicator its talking about to show up?

I've managed to complete the first task via trail and error but it doesn't finish and load the second lesson. and if the exit and it says i haven't done it.

Anything comments and thoughts are my own

• Hi there and welcome to the forum.

Currently motion controls are only preliminary, so you will need a controller or joystick to fly. This will be improved over time through an update.

The green marker referenced in the flight school is actually on the flight information bar which isn't available in VR yet.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff