FSEarthTiles Links in preparation for GeoConvert

• The Wiki tutorial (https://www.aerofly.com/aerofly_fs_2/d…cenery_creation) assumes familiarity with the old, abandoned FSEarthTiles (FSET) program, asserting that there are "tons" of support sites and videos on the Web.

So I looked, and found a couple that helped me get my head around some of the concepts.

Build Your Own VFR Scenery With FSEarthTiles - FlightSim.Com - Michael Hayward ("Drawyah")

FSEarthTiles Tutorial - Free VFR Scenery for FSX and P3D - Drawyah Games

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FS earth tiles how to and masking basics - RJ's Tech Cave

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The second video is especially good because he takes the trouble of explaining the various files being created by FSET and their function in FSX.