• Hello,

I've recently got Aerofly FS2, been playing in VR and it's amazing but I've been having a few small problems with the Swiss DLC.

I get the occasional Stutter when flying in Switzerland which I don't get nearly as often when flying around SW USA. I think it may be a problem with the scenery loading while I'm flying. The reason I believe this is because it doesn't seem to make much difference if I change graphics settings and once I've had a stutter, if I fly around in circles no more stuttering occurs. Also it seems to be worse when flying over an airport.

I'm using an Oculus rift but not through Steam Vr. Specs are: GTX 1070 16GB RAM, i5 6600

The game is currently installed to my secondary HDD, it's not an SSD, I don't have enough room to install it on my SSD. As I mentioned earlier I don't get the stuttering nearly as often when Flying around SW USA. Does anyone know if I would be able to install the Swiss content to my SSD without transferring over the whole game?

Any suggestions to improve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• Turning the shadows to low fixed all stutters for me. I'm running oculus rift cv1 on an MSI gt73 gtx1080 and the new Swiss scenery from ORBX. Clouds can cause stuttering also so I reduced cloud settings to plus 5 from the left. Everything else maxed and my frame rates never drop below refresh rate of 90fps. I played around with watching the framerates while changing settings and the biggest framerate killer was the shadows. Hope this helps for now.