Plugin for a free 3d modelling programme??

• Heya guys I am hoping that there will be a plugin for a "FREE" 3d modelling programme? I am really keen to create some scenery but the 3d modelling programs you've listed are way to expensive for the average Joe who's keen on embarking on a project

Andy

• Official Post

You don't have to use any 3D software to make scenery. The 3D modeling programs are only for if you wish to add 3D models to an airport (or any other structure).

If you do indeed wish to make models for your scenery, there is already a plug-in for AC3D. You can use it free for 30 days then it's fairly cheap compared to 3DS Max.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Official Post

Thank you drHotwing1, if you don't add any 3d modelling like in cities and Airports then it will be just a flat photo is this correct?

Not so much flat since there is an elevation model built in, but in the sense of there not being anything except the aerial imagery then yes, that's correct.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff