Geoconvert Aerofly Fs2 Video

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• Beautiful! Hope sharing scenery will be possible soon, some people here seems have great talent and it will be great for AFS2 if we can have new content from the community (and great for me i'm so bad with the geoconvert tool 8o)

For the aircraft this is the DR400, you can have it with the SDK.

Edited once, last by Raspou (July 17, 2017 at 7:25 PM).

• Thanks for posting up my video HiFlyer.I did not know how to post a link.The layers I used for this scenery were 12 14 and 15.I send a massive thank you to the Ipacs team for giving us this great tool.My sim was running at 60FPS at4k as well as recording the video at the same time on a single gtx 970 with 8 gigs of ram.This is the future of flight sim.