Updated Aircraft Workshop DR400 available

• An updated Aircraft Workshop including the complete DR400 source files is available in the Downloads section Aerofly FS 2 SDK.

Please use the latest version of our SDK tools (also available in the Downloads section) when converting the the DR400 for the current Aerofly FS 2 version.

• Thank's for the fast update but don't work for me. Have you change the instruction to install it?

I uninstall aircraft converter

Install aircraft converter from the last SDK i just download

Donwload DR400 and unzip it

Right click on the DR400 folder and execute aircraft converter

Aircraft converter begin and just before the end says "ERROR cannot load aircraft.set Aerofly FS 2 folder in config.tmc"

Any idea?

• Thank's for your help, yes i uninstall the old aircraft converter before install the new aircraft converter and also delete the old version of the DR 400 before install the new one. Don't remember there are a "template" folder with the old DR 400, something to do with this folder?

• Hello, download the Aerofly FS 2 SDK and unzip it. Go to the aerofly_fs_2_aircraft_converter folder and install the aircraft converter.

Download the Aircraft Workshop DR400 and unzip it. Right click on the DR400 Folder and execute the Aircraft converter. The DR400 will be now in AFS2 and you can find DR400 folder in my documents/Aerofly FS 2/Aircraft .

• All of the downloads are under the downloads tab on top of this forum. From the downloads tab dropdown select 'Aerofly FS2 SDK' and choose the download of your choice. Once you clock on the download button you will have to accept our agreement and the download will start. I just went through each download and they all work fine. Also, make sure that your firewall allows downloads

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Jet-Pack

Closed the thread.