won't run .... tells me it's running

• Hi ..... running presumably latest version of the sim(can't check as won't run) .... when i click desktop icon no response .... when open steam, click on game i get the message 'running' ..... running win7 home premium, gtx 970 .... elsewhere i saw suggestion the game not shutting down properly and to go into processes tab and close the program .... would if i could find an entry which recognizable as relating to the game .... can find 'steam' exe have tried killing that .... no joy .... appreciate your help ..... Alan

tm info

0.00-tmmodule: (7 modules) (tmatmosphere,1) (tmsystimer,1) (tmsteam,1) (tmfile,4) (tmrandom,5) (tmwinjoystick,10) (tmopenal,20)

0.00-tmmodeleditor: init modules=(tmsystimer=ok) (tmsteam=ok) (tmrandom=1138559236) init= (default=) ERROR: alcopendevice = 0

0.10-tmmodule: ERROR: (module init tmopenal failed)

• Official Post

The last line: OpenAL failed indicates either a driver issue or an incomplete game download.

Update your graphics card drivers and your sound card drivers, if that doesn't help check the integrity of the game in Steam (right click Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator and go to properties, select the tab "local files" and press the button "verify integrity of game files...")

Regards,

Jan