• Does anyone have any idea why my controllers (Saitek yoke and X52 throttle) are working backwards in Aerofly? I need to push on the yoke to get the animated yoke to pull back, and I need to pull on the yoke to get the animated yoke to push forward. I need to have the throttle at idle to get the animated throttle to advance forward, and I need to have the throttle all the way forward to get idle. I am not seeing any "Reverse Controls" in the controller setup page. Any suggestions?

• Official Post

When you assign your controls in the menu click on either the left or right side of the bar/axis field. It then highlights either the left or right side. Just move your yoke in the displayed direction and it will be assigned correctly.

Place your throttle in the center, then click the throttle axis towards the right side of the field, then move the throttles to "+" (if + is highlighted)

Regards,

Jan

• I had that too at first. ;) Other sims usually have a tick box for 'reverse' and when you are used to that the excellent, logical, intuitive and detailed control options of Aerofly FS 2 may surprise you! ;)