Unable to convert new livery for the Robin DR400

• Hi Team, Sylvian...

I have the same Problem, but without error reading. I converted the DR 400 with SDK Tools successfully in my personal documentfolder and then in my aircraft folder in AF FS2 . It works perfectly in normal mode and in VR mode with my OR CV1. I want to install a new livery for that plane. Make the installing of one to my DR400 folder in AF FS2. But the new livery doesn't shown in the aircrft selection screen. There are no arrows for switching through the liveries.

What is my mistake ?

many thanks

Eike

• Let us take a look at this.

But, please check that you have installed the latest aircraft converter. Also, which liveries have you tried to install?

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• yeah, it works ... found my mistake. Now I have new liveries for the DR 400.

many thanks and happy landings , Eike

That's great news. What was wrong?

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Jeff, I didn't place the livery zip file in my DR400 Aircraft Folder, in my user/ documents/ AeroFly Fs 2 Folder.

I install it directly in my Aircraft DR400 Folder in my Main Directery of AeroFly FS2 in Steam.

That was the problem. Now it works fine for me. I unzipped the livery folder complete in my User/ Documents/ Aerofly FS2 / Aircraft / Folder, like the read me of installing from the developer.

Three GREEN for your Flight Sim, I am never so flashed like to fly in VR.

With ingame Render 2.0 it looks so clear and moving smooth.

And I have not a high end PC.

best regards, Eike