Aerofly FS 2 Screenshot Thread

• Cologne Germany...

Regards ULi

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hello Flight Sim-Pilots...Here is my Flight from today....

Denver Intl. Airport --> La Guardia (New York), Boeing 737-500 "Sun Country" 1408 NM, Flighttime 4 Hours & 15 Minutes...

Rolling to Runway 16R on Denver International....

Climb to Cruising altitude...

New York in sight...

Final Approach to La Guardia...

Touchdown...

This Flight End here, Thanks for Flying with Me 8o

• Really nice pics.

Try using STAR approach plates on long flights, they bring you in avoiding conflicting airspace, traffic and terrain. They are especially rewarding in the hilly airports in southern California,

• hi there,

just had some fun with the sloped runway in Telluride and made a little video.

hope you like it.

cheers,

Dan

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No special buildings but some standard cultivation. Together with FS Earth-Tiles already quiet nice. ;)

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

• This is an approach in the MB-339 into Berne airport on ILS 14 with cultivated city with Scenproc (screenshot taken in VR). In the background the Alps. I highly recommend to set trees to zero when flying over the Swiss DLC, otherwise whole Berne is covered by trees as the streets, railway tracks, rivers etc. are. The textures give a 3d perception even without cultivation. The center of Berne is a medieval town and of course this cannot be reflected when cultivating with ScenProc.

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal

• External Content youtu.be

I am rushing through this... not much precision. :rolleyes: But fun never the less. 8o

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

• External Content www.youtube.com

• If you are curious where you can find the sequence card, it is in the file extra330lx_05_callsign_color.ttx.

Top left ist the call-sign for both cockpit, right of it for nearly the full size is the sequence card.

(To open it inside the cockpit click on the top border of the gps/moving map. It is not working on pause.)

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

• 371/5000

I live in Berlin and today I downloaded the Free Addon Berlin Tegel ... unfortunately there is a machine on the only freely selectable parking position, so I can not start from the position as a flight ... also lack the lanes .. .Only the two runwys of Tegel are there ... In addition, A380 are at the gates, but these do not land in Berlin Tegel ...8o

• 371/5000

there is a machine on the only freely selectable parking position, so I can not start from the position as a flight ... also lack the lanes .. .Only the two runwys of Tegel are there ... In addition, A380 are at the gates, but these do not land in Berlin Tegel

I replaced the A380 and added some more parking spots.

Thanks for the hint, but maybe a PM to the author would be the more direct way...

Thomas

Cheers, Thomas

Thanks for the hint, but maybe a PM to the author would be the more direct way...

Ohhh Tom, that was really not meant to be evil, I admire your great work very much! SORRY!!!

That really was not meant as an indictment! I am very grateful for such free addons...

At that moment, I just thought it was funny;)

• External Content youtu.be

• Very well done. I would like to hear a little more sound on the reverse thrust, but others may think different. It will be nice to find out.

All the same a really good job.

Taranakian.

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH

• Yer i havent done the reversthrust yet but im working on it. im just trying to get the spool sound right for takeoff. just trying to get the right sound files to us. iv got the idel done and the full power done but haveing problems getting the right spool sound. but its getting there.many thanks for likeing my work.